Hello Sheffield Neighbour box
The Hello Sheffield Neighbour boxes are bespoke boxes inspired by all things Sheffield! We designed them to bring joy to those who receive them and to encourage connections in these peculiar times. Take a look below at what is inside them!
What is a Hello Sheffield Neighbour box?
A Hello Sheffield Neighbour box is a box of Sheffield inspired gifts, activities and tips. If you would like to receive one please call 0114 2900 294, or email us at email@example.com
Included in the box is;
- A guide to staying active during lockdown by Move More.
- Postcards with Pete McKee’s wonderful artwork on them, which could be stuck on your fridge or sent to a friend (we have included envelopes with stamps on if you wish to do so).
- A view of Sheffield, designed by Josephine Dellow, for you to colour in, and much more!
- An activity booklet featuring puzzles, photos of Sheffield and jokes.
- Tips on how to practice mindfulness.
- Guidance on services available in Sheffield.
Why have we made the boxes?
These boxes are a gift from us to you. We created them because sharing connections and experiencing joy has never been so important. Both are key for our health and wellbeing. Whilst we know that not everything in the box will take your fancy, we hope they bring you a smile and remind you of the beautiful city we live in!
Download to learn more about the boxes and Age Better in Sheffield (526.4KB pdf)
Download our activity pack for some Sheffield inspired fun! (4.5MB pdf)
Move More - How to Stay Active at Home
Download for Move More's guide to staying active during the coronavirus outbreak! (3.6MB pdf)
Download for some tips on how to manage the current challenges facing us (185.2KB pdf)
Creativity with Ignite Imaginations and our new Befriending service
Download to read about Ignite Imaginations' new creativity packs and our new befriending service! (402.9KB pdf)
Voluntary Action Support Map
Download for information on all the support available for you in Sheffield (646.5KB pdf)